Tuesday, February 10, 2009

||..1002-normal day-..||

TODAY..actually i was originally arranged to go out with dabao as what planned last week.
HOWEVER..who knows my mama feeling not well and hafta accompany her to c doctor of tradisional chinese medicine (AH YUEN) at ampang jaya that recommend by kenneth.
THEREFORE..have to CANCELLED it..
felt sooo SORRY to dabao!
(no worry,im promise will hangout with you next time,thank for understanding.)
but the MOST IMPORTANT,really hope my mama will get well soon,because she been suffer for almost 2weeks and still not in a good situation.haiz..worry jer!!(T.T)"
hope mama wil feel much more better after ah yuen TCM medication.

p/s: wasted my rm2 for the toys machine,due to my nephew+me wanted the toy inside the machine..(T.T)
*********************************************************************************
aha" here was my creation work by today..wakakaka!



[wakakaka!cute little green tree girl..^^]

p/s: (to turtle..) send me your version..wakakka!

[i did received his little tree girl (=___=)"]

[super ugly+horror tree girl..]

2 comments:

Keng said...

wakakakka!!!!funny tree girl...rili so funny la..u know..1st thing imagine ar..is a tree..face is u drving...wakakakaur hand is stem..leg is roof...wakakaka!!!next time u on9 i give u see my tree version..wakakakak!!!ask u y so like green...then u say ur col not enough trees....so funny la u...keep make me laugh....wakakak!!!

iamavailiaw said...

wakakaka!
aiyoyo,,good imagination ord la u!
ahhaha!oo?really?wait 4 u send me!
wakakaka!aiyo,doesn't means not enuf tree la!wkakaka!jux good 4 environment ma,,haha!!