Wednesday, November 5, 2008

||...my DESIGN 2_1st assignment...||

[031108_deadline assignment]

because of this deadline assignment,i spend my sleep time 6hrs to completed it.(=.=)"
7am only on bed,tired dao,somemore i got english for communication class at 9am,
due to not enough sleep made me not in well condition and skip the class.
*sorry mr. manimaran,i promise i'll replace the class,i'll try to managed my time well.


aha!here my work,drop some comment ya,thank(^^)


[sky_call card]



[sky_letterhead]



[sky_letterhead continuation page]


[sky_invoice]

[sky_fax]

[sky_receipt]


[sky_envelope]
haha..very bright and look like DIGI company right?!
muahahha!^o^
i really love this more then the redo assignment.
HOWEVER,i hand in my assignment with the white version.=x
************************************************************************************
on the next day.....
[041108_redo assignment]
*to be continue*

3 comments:

iamavailiaw said...

oo?u're...?!
haha,anyway,thank you very much!^^

Anonymous said...

Wah~!!!!My dear~1st time read ur blog...Dis is ur design rite?Very nice ooohhh~~C!Now u no need me teach u drawing also can design so nice de thing jor lo..Better than me too~I also not really noe how2 use photoshop & illustrator all dat..>.<..Anyway,good luck in ur study ya~~~Misz u~Muackkzzz..

iamavailiaw said...

haha,thank u much my dear!muackk!
nonono..i stil need your help,,
haha!^^